Call me Betty

"Vintage style for a modern woman"



What does that mean? well it means I've taken the best bits of vintage styling, shape and design and combined them with up to date sizing and a new silhouette to accomodate a modern womans body. The best of both worlds I'd say!

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Amazing Grace

For those of you who might be new to Call me Betty, Grace is my most versitile and by far the most popular style i've produced so far, I've had three sets of grace made so far all in different printed fabrics, and generally I'll have around ten dresses per fabric made, that means a little bit of exclusivity for you at a very very reasonable price!!

So it's that time again, time to pick new fabrics!!, I love this part of designing and i'd like your input, if there's a fabric out there you'd love to see made into this wonderful dress, or you have an idea you'd like to share, please get in touch, i'd love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.