Call me Betty

"Vintage style for a modern woman"



What does that mean? well it means I've taken the best bits of vintage styling, shape and design and combined them with up to date sizing and a new silhouette to accomodate a modern womans body. The best of both worlds I'd say!

Sunday 7 August 2011

Ava

Well, Ava finally arrived, and she's everything I hoped she'd be, demure, show stopping, flattering, comfortable, a little flirty, she's stunning and will be another Grace in terms of her popularity i predict, once you've tried her you'll want to own more!!

Here are a few pics of the current collection of Ava's, but more are planned in a cream and navy stripe with anchor print, and a cream with pretty fuschia peony's!




They're available in my ebay shop right now, and come in sizes 8-20, priced at £70, £85 with a petticoat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.