Call me Betty

"Vintage style for a modern woman"



What does that mean? well it means I've taken the best bits of vintage styling, shape and design and combined them with up to date sizing and a new silhouette to accomodate a modern womans body. The best of both worlds I'd say!

Saturday 5 February 2011

Baby betty and I have been off on our jollys

and celebrating the best that centre parcs has to offer, 5 days in beautiful whinfell forest, i can't say i've been on many uk holidays, i'm a massive fan of travelling but tend to go by plane somewhere! but with a little one in tow this can prove more stressful than it's worth! well for me anyway! so when a good friend and her little boy invited the two of us away to centre parcs we jumped at the chance, we had a whale of a time!! I can't wait to go back!!

But for now i'm looking forward to a couple of more inspirational breaks away from good ol blighty! with trips planned to bruge this month and paris in may, the creative juices are sure to be flowing!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.